I’ve just published Pattern Lab Node 1.1 to Github. It comes at the onset of a journey toward adherence to the pattern lab specification created by @dmolsen
This release cleans up some messy dependencies, and really sets the stage for more meaningful development.
- FIX: Removed View All Pattern SubItem Link Logic, no longer in reference implementation
- ADD: Flag for generating debug file
- ADD: Travis CI test support!
- ADD: Contributing file
- ADD: Repository to package.json
- FIX: Manage Mustache dependency using NPM
- THX: thank you @tbranyen for tip on repository, Mustache, and NPM!
Toward a More Perfect Pattern Lab Node
Stay tuned for version 1.2, already under development in the dev branch! With that version comes a moderate refactor of the builder, more unit tests, and some specification-mandated features. I also hope to get lineage and annotations functional - these have been gaps for too long.
Thanks for the continued interest and support in pattern lab and pattern lab node.