Month in Review
The first month of Una Kravets’ open-source goal tracking. I think I did alright for myself - chief accomplishments being way more reading than I have in ages. I transferred a lot of wasted time surfing reddit or whatever in favor of reading - and even lost myself a few nights reading instead of coding - an imbalance I haven’t reveled in since highschool.
There were some things I didn’t get done - like getting my atom autocomplete plugin fully functional, but this was mostly at the expense of learning more about the atom plugin architecture (my goal in the first place), and getting Pattern Lab Node 1.1.0 ready for prep. As Una stated, not getting something isn’t worth dwelling on - so I’m not going to.
I enjoyed month one and am looking forward to February!
Things I Did From the List:
- Read You’re My Favorite Client by Mike Monteiro
- Read The Shape of Design by Frank Chimero
- Finish closet for baby room
- Finish painting baby room
- Rollover previous employer retirement into ROTH IRA
- Codepen Type and Contrast Exercise
- Codepen SVG Spinner
Additional Things I Did:
Things I Didn’t Get to/Finish:
- atom package: autocomplete-patternlab as a means to learn more about their package/extensibility/modularization models
- Look into atom es-linting